Monday 9 May 2011

PREVIEWS OF COMING OUTRAGES

lIVING INTEFERES WITH REPORTING-----I'm waay behind in reporting by at least 9 essays---hope to catch up in a month or so. Blogging is a great hobby for me---gives me that extra bit of motivation to probe deeper---capture the moment with camera---ponder the principles. Conventionally speaking my life has been a waste---and I now stand like a man on the gallows with little to gain or lose---I might as well speak my mind---for whatever good or ill or humor it may provoke. Here--in no particular order--are my upcoming--SHORT-- essays.
1. INTERVIEW WITH A HYPERSEXUAL--- An exhilerating experience sure to disturb the moralist.
2. MY STORY IN A NUTSHELL---how I got to be this way.
3. PRECISELY WHY RELIGION IS SUCH AN EVIL.
4. THE MEANING OF LIFE-----MY BEST GUESS.
5. WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE TO RELIGION?
6. DOWN ON THE BORDER---PART 4
7. NEW MEXICO BLAZES TRAIL TO A NEW LIFESTYLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment